SOFTWARE DEVELOPER PHP (m/w/d)
permanent position | full-time/part-time | home office
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER PHP (M/W/D)
You further develop the existing software solutions in close cooperation with the stakeholders. You will accompany the entire software development process - from conception to implementation and testing.
- you will be part of the backend development in the "Secucore".
- you support the completion of the migration to Yii2
- you develop new features, services and API interfaces
- you optimize processes and workflows by bringing in your own ideas and experience
- you work in an agile team (Scrum)
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU
As a passionate software developer, you are open to new technologies. You enjoy working in a team as much as working independently and goal-oriented on solutions. You are interested in the latest developments on the market and show a willingness to learn proactively.
- you have a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification
- you have 2 years of professional experience in backend development
- you have solid knowledge in PHP
- you have experience with the Yii2 framework and have already tried Yii3
- you are very familiar with MongoDB
- ideally you also know Redis, SQL, REST, RabbitMQ and Elasticsearch
- you have experience with web services
- experience with clean code and design patterns is a plus
- you have a good command of written and spoken English
- home office is also possible in the long term with regular team meetings in the office
- trust-based working hours with core working time from 10-15 o'clock
- workplace in Pulsnitz in a historic loft with modern equipment
- demand-oriented further education
- self-organized work in a network organization
- possibility to work in other roles within the organization
- appreciative cooperation
Auf Dich wartet eine anspruchsvolle, abwechslungsreiche Tätigkeit mit Perspektive in einem spannenden und wachstumsstarken Unternehmen. Geboten werden neben einer angenehmen, offenen Firmenkultur eine leistungsgerechte Vergütung und gute persönliche Entwicklungsmöglichkeiten.
Können wir Dich für diese Herausforderung begeistern? Dann freuen wir uns auf Deine Bewerbung. Bitte sende Deine aussagekräftigen Bewerbungsunterlagen unter Angabe Deiner Gehaltsvorstellung und des frühestmöglichen Beginns per E-Mail an firstname.lastname@example.org.